In Canada, we are currently looking to add a Parents Helper to our team. The ideal applicant will have one to two years of relevant experience and a secondary (high school) graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Here are the responsibilities for the Parents Helper role
- Help parents with daily routines and childcare responsibilities.
- Assist in preserving a secure and caring atmosphere.
- Take part in age-appropriate activities with your kids.
- Assistance with minor housekeeping duties associated with child care.
- Work together with parents to protect children’s welfare.
Here are the requirements for the Parents Helper Job In Canada
- A diploma from a secondary school or its equivalent.
- Prior one to less than two year tenure in a comparable role.
- Knowledge of the best practises for childcare.
- Capacity to work well with parents in collaboration.
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Authorize to wok in Canada