We urgently need someone to fill the role of hotel sales executive. A minimum of one to two years’ experience working in a four- or five-star hotel would be ideal. Proficiency in Arabic is preferred, but English language proficiency is a prerequisite for having effective communication skills. Specifically, we are searching for local candidates who can start right away and have a NOC.
Here are the responsibilities for the Hotel Sales Executive
- Create and preserve connections with customers in the hospitality industry.
- Market and offer hotel services to prospective clients.
- Reach sales goals and help the hotel’s revenue increase.
- Offer top-notch customer support and respond to questions.
- Work together with the sales team to put successful sales strategies into practise.
Here are the requirements for the Hotel Sales Executive Job In Qatar
- A minimum of one to two years of sales experience working for a four- or five-star hotel.
- Strong English communication abilities; fluency in Arabic is preferred.
- The only candidates who can start right away are locals with a NOC.
- Knowledge of CRM programmes in order to manage sales effectively.
- Demonstrable experience hitting or surpassing sales goals.