We are seeking a Hotel Receptionist for our Canadian establishment. The perfect applicant will speak two languages, have completed their secondary education or have comparable experience, and have one to less than seven months of professional experience.
Here are the responsibilities for the Hotel Receptionist role
- Welcome and greet visitors in a polite and professional manner.
- Ensure efficient handling of guest check-ins and check-outs.
- Give details about the facilities and services offered by the hotel.
- Respond to calls and help with questions from visitors.
- Accurately handle cancellations and reservations.
- Treat requests from visitors and grievances diplomatically and tactfully.
Here are the requirements for the Hotel Receptionist Job In Canada
- Bilingualism as a language ability.
- A diploma from a secondary school or its equivalent.
- Experience working for one to fewer than seven months as a hotel receptionist.
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service abilities.
- The capacity to multitask and operate in a hectic setting.
- Authorize to work in canada