A Professional Driver is needed immediately to work at Keppler Holz GmbH in Hilden, North Rhine-Westphalia. The position entails using the company’s truck—which can weigh between 3.5 and 7.5 tons—to deliver wood products. In addition, the job involves standard warehouse tasks like picking, putting away, and loading and unloading trucks.
Here are the expanded responsibilities for the Professional Driver Job In Qatar
- Deliver wood products in a safe and effective manner utilising the company’s truck.
- Oversee the delivery of vehicles weighing between 3.5 and 7.5 tonnes.
- Carry out standard warehouse tasks such as loading, unloading, selecting, and storing merchandise.
- Make sure that the delivery activities are accurately and promptly documented.
- Work together with the warehouse staff to streamline inventory and logistics procedures.
Here are the expanded requirements for the Professional Driver role
- Having a driver’s licence for a truck, at least BE.
- Proficiency in the language of Germany.
- Prior experience with the logistics and delivery of wood products.
- Strong time-management and organising abilities.
- Capacity to perform manual labour in a warehouse environment.