Subway is currently hiring for the position of Food Service Supervisor. This role requires a candidate with education at the college or CEGEP level and 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
As a Food Service Supervisor at Subway, your responsibilities will include:
- Teaching employees how to prepare, serve, and provide customer service.
- Ensuring client satisfaction by quickly and effectively resolving complaints or issues.
- Directing day-to-day activities to uphold standards for food safety, organisation, and cleanliness.
- Keeping an eye on stock levels and placing orders for supplies when necessary.
- Ensuring adherence to health and safety laws as well as corporate policies and procedures.
To qualify for this position, candidates must have:
- Education at the college or CEGEP level.
- 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the food service industry.
- Strong communication and leadership abilities.
- The capacity to perform well under duress in a hectic setting.