Ideenkraftwerk GmbH is currently seeking an Accounts Manager to join their team in Herford, Germany. Job involves providing independent support and advice to both existing and new customers.
As an Accounts Manager at Ideenkraftwerk GmbH, your responsibilities will include:
- Supplying both new and current clients with independent assistance and guidance.
- Helping clients place and arrange their job ads in the best possible way.
- Resolving complaints, questions, and content changes while managing phone and email correspondence with clients.
- Helping the group put together proposals for customers.
- Retaining and growing your current clientele by offering individualised guidance and assistance.
To be successful in this role, candidates should have:
- Completed business training (e.g., office clerk) and had several years of phone customer service experience.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook from Microsoft Office.
- Strong emphasis on quality and service.
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities when interacting with internal and external stakeholders, especially over the phone.
- It is beneficial to have prior telephone acquisition experience.
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and speaking.