An client is currently looking for an HR Officer with a generalist experience. Here are the core work responsibilities:
Providing all employees with guidance and advice on company policies and procedures
Enable the development and execution of HR programs and systems.Assist in the recruitment process by planning job descriptions and profiles for screening.
The employees (maintaining staff records, attending staff requests, preparing contracts and other letters)
- Leave management
- Time and Attendance Track
- Assist in the payroll process
- Assist in the process of Performance Assessment
- Ensuring conformity with U.A.E. Labor Law in all facets of ties between HR and employees.
Fix complaints and disciplinary concerns in compliance with business policies and procedures.
Skills & Prerequisites:
- 4 to 5 years of pertinent experience
- Problem-solving and expertise in communication
- Reconnaissance of HR functions (payroll, performance management, employee relations and personnel)
Understanding of labour laws and procedures of discipline Awareness of HRMS is an asset for MS Office professionals.
- Abilities in Time Management
- BA in HR, Company Management or any related area.
- The wage provided with benefits, ticket and bonus will be AED 6,000 -7,000.
I have read your article carefully and I agree with you very much. This has provided a great help for my thesis writing, and I will seriously improve it. However, I don’t know much about a certain place. Can you help me?
Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
My colleague shared your article with me and I found it very useful after reading it. Great article, it helped me a lot. I also hope to make a beautiful website like your blog, hope you can give me some advice, my website:
when will elongate be listed on binance
Concentrations were determined via LC MS MS analysis safe cialis online Disease free survival in the ITT population N 803